Congratulations on your engagement! If you would like to be married at epikos Church or by an epikos pastor, here are the steps you’ll need to take in preparation for your big day!
- Wedding Policy: Read through the Wedding Policy PDF for more information about being married at an epikos facility or having an epikos pastor officiate your wedding.
- Wedding Application: Complete the Wedding Application PDF so we can learn more about you and your fiancé. Submit it in one of the following ways:
- Scan and email it to email@example.com.
- Place in a sealed envelope with Attn: Katie Lemmenes on the front. Drop in black boxes by the sanctuary doors at the East Side or West Allis locations.
- Mail to: epikos Church, Attn: Katie Lemmenes, 2308 E Belleview Pl, Milwaukee, WI 53211.
- Premarital Counseling: Register for the epikos premarital class by emailing premaritalclass@epiko
s.org. The class is offered regularly throughout the year, and registration is prioritized by wedding date due to limited space. When the next class is scheduled, we will let you know.
- Wedding Tour: Do a walk-through of the facility, review and sign the contract, and turn in your security deposit. Once you have completed the premarital consult and have been approved, email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your tour.