Congratulations on your engagement! If you would like to be married at epikos Church or by an epikos pastor, here are the steps you’ll need to take in preparation for your big day!
- Wedding Policy: Read through the Wedding Policy PDF for more information about being married at an epikos facility or having an epikos pastor officiate your wedding.
- Wedding Application: Complete the Wedding Application PDF so we can learn more about you and your fiancé. Submit it in one of the following ways:
- Scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Place in a sealed envelope with Attn: Katie Lemmenes on the front. Drop in black boxes by the sanctuary doors at the East Side or West Allis locations.
- Mail to: epikos Church, Attn: Katie Lemmenes, 2308 E Belleview Pl, Milwaukee, WI 53211.
- Premarital Counseling: We spend so much time preparing for a wedding, but can easily overlook preparing for a lifetime of marriage. This class helps couples build a Christ-focused foundation for married life.
- Next class: Tuesday nights, September 19 – November 14 (nine weeks).
- Time: 7–9pm
- Location: Brookfield
- Register: email premaritalclass@epiko
s.org. (Registration is prioritized by wedding date due to limited space.)
- Cost: $70 (covers materials.)
- Wedding Tour: Do a walk-through of the facility, review and sign the contract, and turn in your security deposit. Once you have completed the premarital consult and have been approved, email email@example.com to schedule your tour.