1. Read the Wedding Policy
The Wedding Policy PDF tells you what you need to know about being married at an epikos facility or having an epikos pastor officiate your wedding.
2. Complete the Wedding Application:
Completing the Wedding Application PDF so we can learn more about you and your fiancé. Submit it in one of the following ways:
- Scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Place in a sealed envelope with Attn: Weddings on the front. Drop in black boxes by the sanctuary doors at the East Side or West Allis locations.
- Mail to: epikos Church, Attn: Weddings, 2308 E Belleview Pl, Milwaukee, WI 53211.
3. Take the Marriage Prep Class:
We spend so much time preparing for a wedding, but can easily overlook preparing for a lifetime of marriage. This class helps couples build a Christ-focused foundation for married life.
- Next class: Mondays at 7pm, September 24 – November 26; meeting at the leaders’ home in Brookfield.
- Cost: $70 (Please pay with registration. With this cost, a couple receives a link to take their Prepare Assessment, 2 Preparing for Marriage books, teaching and mentorship from other couples, 1:1 meeting with leading couple. )
- Click button below to register (Registration is prioritized by wedding date due to limited space.)
- Questions or requests: please email email@example.com
4. Schedule a Facility Tour
Do a walk-through of the facility, review and sign the contract, and turn in your security deposit. Once you have completed the premarital consult and have been approved, email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your tour.