1. Read the Wedding Policy
The Wedding Policy PDF tells you what you need to know about being married at an Epikos facility or having an Epikos pastor officiate your wedding.
2. Complete the Wedding Application:
Completing the Wedding Application so we can learn more about you and your fiancé.
3. Take the Marriage Prep Class:
We spend so much time preparing for a wedding, but can easily overlook preparing for a lifetime of marriage. This class helps couples build a Christ-focused foundation for married life.
- Classes are recurring throughout the year and meet at the leaders’ home.
- Cost: $70 (Please pay with registration. With this cost, a couple receives a link to take their Prepare Assessment, 2 Preparing for Marriage books, teaching and mentorship from other couples, 1:1 meeting with leading couple. )
- Questions or requests: please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click button below to register for the next class (Registration is prioritized by wedding date due to limited space.)
4. Schedule a Facility Tour
Do a walk-through of the facility, review and sign the contract, and turn in your security deposit. Once you have completed the premarital consult and have been approved, email email@example.com to schedule your tour.