1. Read the Wedding Policy
The Wedding Policy PDF tells you what you need to know about being married at an epikos facility or having an epikos pastor officiate your wedding.
2. Complete the Wedding Application:
Completing the Wedding Application PDF so we can learn more about you and your fiancé. Submit it in one of the following ways:
- Scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Place in a sealed envelope with Attn: Weddings on the front. Drop in black boxes by the sanctuary doors at the East Side or West Allis locations.
- Mail to: epikos Church, Attn: Weddings, 2308 E Belleview Pl, Milwaukee, WI 53211.
3. Take the Premarital Class:
We spend so much time preparing for a wedding, but can easily overlook preparing for a lifetime of marriage. This class helps couples build a Christ-focused foundation for married life.
- Next class: Sundays at 11:00am, March 25 – June 3; meeting at the leaders’ home in Wauwatosa.
- Register: email premaritalclass@epiko
s.org. (Registration is prioritized by wedding date due to limited space.)
- Cost: $70 (covers materials.)
4. Schedule a Facility Tour
Do a walk-through of the facility, review and sign the contract, and turn in your security deposit. Once you have completed the premarital consult and have been approved, email email@example.com to schedule your tour.