WYLDLIFE CLUB (6th–8th grade)
WyldLife Club is a high energy program made specifically for Middle School students. Crazy games, fun programs and all of your friends. Every program is a memorable time with adults that care, fun friends and real lessons from God’s word. Everyone is welcome! No sign up required. Just come as you are! Bring your friends.
• Where: Cahill Warming House : on the corner of Fairmount Avenue and Marlborough Drive just west of the tennis courts. (Click for Map)
• When: During the school year, every other Tuesday night from 7:35–8:35pm, starting Tuesday, September 11! Go to Young Life Calendar for specific activities and locations.
• Summer Camp: Each summer, WyldLife offers a fun-filled summer camp experience. Check back in early 2019.
• Email email@example.com for more information or go to the YoungLife/WyldLife website.
YOUNGLIFE CLUB & COMMUNITY BIBLE STUDIES (9th–12th grade)
YoungLife Club & Community nights are open to all high school students from the East Side of Milwaukee and North Shore area. Come and connect with your friends and meet other high school students as you build friendships and learn more about God. Everyone is welcome! No sign up required. Just come as you are. Bring your friends!
• When: During the school year, Monday nights, 7:35pm–8:35pm. Go to Young Life Calendar for specific activities and locations.