God continues to grow epikos’s vision for mission, He has connected us with Dan & MeLinda Nelson, a church planting couple in Guadalajara, Mexico. We have an exciting opportunity to serve alongside them at a Missions Conference in Guadalajara by running a kids program and helping with logistics. We’ll also be helping with the early steps of the church plant. This is a great first step for those interested in international mission work!
Essential Trip Info:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be a regular attender, covenant membership is not required, but encouraged
- Must have a teachable and flexible spirit
- Must demonstrate a growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Must complete all pre-trip preparation
- Must be in good physical and emotional health
To apply, click the button below and you’ll be taken to the Managed Missions website. Once there, select the “I don’t have a Managed Missions login” button, and you’ll create a login and begin the application process.
Guadalajara is in western Mexico. It’s known for tequila and mariachi music, both born in Jalisco, the state of which Guadalajara is the capital. Guadalajara’s historic center is dotted with colonial plazas and landmarks such as the neoclassical Teatro Degollado and a cathedral with twin gold spires. The Palacio del Gobierno houses famous murals by painter José Clemente Orozco.
Population: 1.495 million (2010)
Area: 58 mi²
Founded: February 14, 1542