Times & Locations
Hero Central offers nursery, preschool, and elementary programs (Infant through 5th grade) at all epikos locations and service times.
What to Expect
Every Sunday our committed children’s ministry team teaches fun, engaging and age-appropriate lessons from the Bible that will enable your child to learn more about Jesus.
When you enter one of our locations you will be directed to our HERO Central check-in areas by internal signage or you can ask someone from our Connections Team. Check-in is easy, and as you are guided through the process, a HERO Central host will provide you a security tag that coincides with your child’s name tag, to be used later for the checkout process.
Once your child is checked-in, you can rest assured that he or she is in a safe and secure atmosphere with trained staff and volunteers that have had full background checks and are passionate about building relationships with you and your children! Check out is quick and easy, and before you know it you’ll be on your way home talking with your child about what you both learned at church!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kids Next Steps Pathway
HERO Central seeks to equip moms and dads to become the primary spiritual leader in their children’s lives by providing training and multiple at-home resources. We firmly believe that what happens at home throughout the week is far more important than what happens at church on Sunday when it comes to the spiritual lives of children!
One of the main ways we partner with you is by providing you and your child with a step by step plan that can help reinforce and guide your family in your faith journey.
Below is our HERO Central Pathway for families to knowing and following Jesus:
STEP 1: Parent/Child Dedication Course (birth to elementary)
- DESCRIPTION: A three week course where parents learn the value of dedicating their child to the Lord. It is designed to help give parents the tools to live out their faith in their family and with the church, as well as develop a “target plan” for their child. Upon completion of these classes, children are dedicated during Sunday services. More info is in this FAQ.
- NEXT CLASS: SIGN UP HERE! Registration is open until April 15
- 3 Sundays: April 30th, May 7th, May 14th (Classes are at the East Side location)
- Children will be dedicated during Sunday services May 21st
- OFFERED: Fall, Winter, Spring
STEP 2: We Believe (elementary)
- DESCRIPTION: A 20-minute presentation where parents and kids learn what it means to have a personal relationship with Jesus. It is designed to help parents and their children begin talking about faith, and it is also the first step in our baptism process for kids in 3rd to 5th grade.
- NEXT CLASS: SIGN UP HERE! Registration is open until Feb. 5
- West Allis: Sun., Feb. 12th at 10:15 am
- East Side: Sun., Feb. 19th at 10 am
- North Side: Sun., Feb. 26th at 9:15 am
- OFFERED: Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer
STEP 3: Baptism Class (elementary)
- DESCRIPTION: A 20-minute presentation where parents and kids who have made the decision to have a personal relationship with Jesus, and have taken our We Believe class will receive the information about baptism. It is designed to help children write their personal testimony and prepare for baptism. This class is for kids in 3rd to 5th grade, who have made a decision to have a personal relationship with Jesus and have taken the We Believe class.
- NEXT CLASS: Sun., March 19
- WHEN: Prior to church baptism
Step 4: KIDS Discipleship 101 (elementary)
Questions? Email email@example.com
Home Front is a magazine loaded with ideas for activities to do and conversations to have with your kids to grow them spiritually. Check back every month for the latest issue in PDF form here, or pick up a hard copy at Hero Central.