Fall Kickoff is a free outdoor picnic we have every September, complete with burgers, hot dogs, chips, soda, dessert treats, and bounce houses for the kids! It’s our way to celebrate the start of a new year of small groups and a new sermon series.
If you’ve never been to epikos, we want to extend a special invitation to you! You’re welcome join us for the free food. And if you’re able, we’d love to have you join us for worship too! (See the times and locations below.) It’s a great opportunity to meet people and find out what epikos Church is like.
To learn more about epikos right now, check out our What to Expect page.
Locations & Times
- North Side: in Barack Obama School, 5075 N Sherman Blvd, Milwaukee 53209
- Worship Service: 10am
- Fall Kickoff: 11am
- East Side: 2308 E Belleview Pl, Milwaukee, 53211
- Worship Services: 9am, 10:30am, & 5:30pm
- Fall Kickoff: 10:30am & 6:30pm
- West Allis: 6229 W Greenfield Ave, West Allis, 53214
- Worship Services: 9am & 11am
- Fall Kickoff: Noon
Small Group Sign up
Fall Kickoff is a great time to sign up for a small group! To learn more about small groups, go to our small groups page.
Volunteer Sign up
We’ll need several people to help with set up,serving food, bounce house attendants, and cleanup.
Check back soon to choose how you can serve.