Relationships are difficult. It can get complicated navigating the connections with other things that breathe, think, and make choices on their own: family, neighbors, co-workers, friends, enemies, acquaintances. What are some practical ways for us to practice healthy relationships? What does it take for us to listen and respect each other? How can we make peace where conflict has occurred?
We are really looking forward to these three messages about relationships! It’ll be great to learn about how God desires for us to make relationships work.
- FEB. 12: All You Need Is Love…and Other Relationship Lies
- How to have healthy relationships
- FEB. 19: We All Have Baggage
- How to handle past hurts in present relationships
- FEB. 26: Easier Said Than Done
- How to make amends & make peace
New to epikos?
Check out our “What to Expect” page.