God created you and your spouse with unique strengths and placed you together to complete each other! God’s plan for your marriage is not for you and your spouse to shed your individual uniqueness, nor is it for your differences to isolate you. For many, couples have not had a simple way to understand each other’s unique strengths to build a meaningful oneness in marriage. This Marriage Conference entitled “Different by Design” will help identify the unique strengths of each spouse and how you can work together. The Conference will be led by author and marriage speaker Rodney Cox. We are so excited for this opportunity and the potential it has for each couple attending.
The Marriage Conference will be Saturday March 7th from 9am-4pm.
- Held at epikos Church | West Allis (6229 W. Greenfield Ave. West Allis, WI 53214)
- The cost will only be $49/couple and includes lunch, childcare, books and materials.
- Conference is available for Married Couples, Engaged or Seriously Dating.
- Conference is open to the public and you don’t need to be part of epikos Church.
- Even if you are not a “church goer,” the principals of communication and relationship building will apply to all couples.
If you have more questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org